MLB Tweets of the Week
Baseball Hot Corner will be running a weekly feature showcasing the most epic baseball tweets from the previous week that was. If you stumble across a worthy tweet in your social media travels, be sure to retweet it to @MLBHotCorner with the hash-tag #TweetoftheWeek.
1. Blue Jays hurler Marcus Stroman performed with his pal Mike Stud live on stage in legendary fashion.
— MSH (@Mike_Stud) January 28, 2016
2. Noah Syndergaard bestows glory upon his Viking brother Josh Donaldson.
— Noah Syndergaard (@Noahsyndergaard) January 27, 2016
— Josh Donaldson (@BringerOfRain20) January 27, 2016
3. Hunter Pence being Hunter Pence!
— Hunter Pence (@hunterpence) January 30, 2016
4. Justin Turner of the Dodgers shows his “hair game” is up to par and already in mid-season form.
— PetrosAndMoneyShow (@PetrosAndMoney) February 1, 2016
5. Jose Canseco lobbies for his candidacy as an MLB Manager.
Go debate…omg. if trump becomes president I can definitely be an MLB manager
— Jose Canseco (@JoseCanseco) January 29, 2016
6. Sean Doolittle cast his vote for “Chewbacca” during the NHL Skills Contest.
— Sean Doolittle (@whatwouldDOOdo) January 31, 2016
7. Miguel Cabrera danced his way into fan’s hearts at the recent Tigers Caravan.
— FOX Sports Detroit (@FOXSportsDet) January 22, 2016
8. The Royals got wet and wild with their new Salvador Perez billboard.
— Cut4 (@Cut4) February 2, 2016